- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Christian Family Movement. Gordon & Amelia to co-ordinate.
- The Inauguration of the New Pastoral Parish Council will be held on Sunday 2nd June 2019 during the 6.30 pm Mass. New and old members are requested to be present for this mass to be followed by a meeting in the Hall thereafter.
- Please note all bills that are to be settled for the Pastoral year June 2018 to May 2019 should do so latest by 31st May 2019.
- Children’s catechism classes for the new catechetical year 2019-2020 will begin in our Church from next Sunday i.e. 2nd June 2019. The 9:15 am children’s mass followed by Catechism classes will resume from this day. All catechism children are required to be compulsorily present for the children’s mass and Catechism.
- All Cherubs and children, who would like to sing or play for the children’s choir, are requested to enroll their names at the church office at the earliest.
- Those new children, wishing to enrol their names for Catechism class, may fill the details on the forms kept in the sacristy.
- The altar servers meetings for the year 2019-2020 will begin from 2nd June, 2019. The altar servers meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month after Catechism class. Children who have received their 1st Holy Communion and have a desire to serve the Lord at the altar are welcome to join the Altar Servers Association.
- We resume from the month of June, the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the side wing of the church every Friday from 12.00 noon to 6.00 pm. Parishioners are advised to spend time in prayer before the Lord present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. A special request is being made to spend the afternoon time from 12.00 noon to 3.00 pm in rotation or otherwise. Parishioners are also reminded of the availability of priests for confession on 1st Friday of each month from 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- There is a notice from the Village Panchayat of Pilerne Marra for details please to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes