- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Christian Family Movement. Mr Gordon & Amelia Rosario to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in English.
- Today we celebrate our Parish Feast of the Holy Family. As we give glory to God for the gift of the Holy Family, let us resolve to strengthen our families on the firm foundation of the shining virtues radiating from the exemplary family of Nazareth. There will be 3 masses today: 6.45 a.m. in Konkani, 8.00 a.m. in English and the solemn concelebrated mass at 9.30 a.m. in Konkani. In the evening there will be a Konkani drama titled, “DHONGIPONN” by John D’Silva at 6.30 p.m. Tickets for the same are available in the parish office.
- There is a Foot-ball match between our parish youth and married men on the 27th January at the football grounds behind electricity dept at 4.00 pm. On the occasion of our parish feast.
- Next Sunday (3rd February, 2019) is the Day of Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in our Parish. The schedule of the visits to the Blessed Sacrament is as follows:
10.15 to 11.00 am – Catechists & Catechism children–Deodita to co-ordinate
11.00 am to 12.00 noon – Zones 8 & 9 – Joy Lobo Rangel to co-ordinate
12.00 noon to 1.00 pm – Zones 6 & 7 – Delcy D’Costa to co-ordinate
1.00 pm to 2.00 pm – Zones 3 & 4 – Sandra Mascarenhas to co-ordinate
2.00 pm to 3.00 pm – Zone 1 & 2 – Effie Crasto to co-ordinate
3.00 pm to 4.00 pm – Zone 5 – Joseph D’Costa to co-ordinate
4.00 pm to 4.10 pm – Common for all in silence – Deacon to co-ordinate
4.10 pm – Eucharistic procession followed by Benediction and Mass.
Let us spend time with Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament, praying to bless us, our families, our SCCs and our parish, so as to be become channels of building God’s Kingdom in the society and the world.
- Our next parish bulletin will be out in the first week of March. Parishioners are reminded to send their contributions by the 10th of February, 2019.
- There is a notice from the office of the Village Panchayat of Penha De Franca. For details refer to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes