1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zone 6. Mrs Delcy D’Costa to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in English.
2. We begin today the season of Advent – a time of spiritual preparation for the feast of Christmas. Let us make use of this opportune time of grace, to keep watch and truly prepare ourselves spiritually for the coming of the Lord in our hearts, in humbleness and hope.
3. The PPC meeting for the month of December 2018 will be held on Wednesday, 5th December 2018, at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.`
4. The parish youth will be coming at specified places in the different wards of our parish to bring the yuletide message of joy & peace through carols singing beginning from 9th December, 2018. Details of the carols singing route are displayed on the Notice Board
5. The annual Christmas Tree for our parish children will be held on 19th December at 3.30 p.m. Parents are requested to register their children with the volunteers sitting in the Church corridors on 2nd & 9th December after the 6.45 am, 8.00 a.m. and 9.15 a.m. masses. Parents may also register with the volunteers after the 7.30 a.m. mass at the Holy Cross chapel. Last date is 10th of December in the office.
6. Envelopes for ‘Communio India’ may be put into boxes placed in the church.
7. STUTI CHORAL ENSEMBLE invites you for a short programme comprising of English and Konkani Christmas songs and carols as well as two short masses. The Mozart’s “Sparrow Mass”….. And the highlight of the programme is Bob Chilcott’s “A little Jazz Mass”. The programme will be held at 7.00 pm on 7th December at Holy Family church, Porvorim.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes