1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zone 7. Mr Anthony Savio Botelho to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in Konkani.
2. Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Sunday (09/12/18) in Zones I to III, on Tuesday (11/12/18) Zones IV to VI and on Wednesday (12/12/18) in Zones VII to IX.
3. Holy Family church has installed a monitor and two TV screens at the side wing of the church along with camera’s, so that all those seated there can participate with observance of the altar and this has been sponsored by Mr Menino n Mrs Maria Pires and their daughter Minima Pires.
4. The parish youth will be coming at specified places in the different wards of our parish to bring the yuletide message of joy & peace through carols singing beginning from 9th December, 2018. Details of the carols singing route are displayed on the Notice Board
5. Next Sunday, 16th of December, our parishioners will be participating in the Zone – wise Carol singing, in the church compound from 7.00 pm onwards. All are invited to participate in this yuletide program.
6. The annual Christmas Tree for our parish children will be held on 19th December at 3.30 p.m. Parents are requested to register their children with the volunteers sitting in the Church corridors today, 9th December after the 6.45 am, 8.00 a.m. and 9.15 a.m. masses. Parents may also register with the volunteers after the 7.30 a.m. mass at the Holy Cross chapel. Last date is 10th of December in the office.
7. Envelopes for ‘Communio India’ may be put into boxes placed in the church. Today is the last day for this collection.
8. Fr. Caetano Fernandes our parish priest will resume his home visits on the 12th of December, 2018 from zone VIII – A starting at 4.30 p.m. onwards.
9. Next Sunday, is Breakfast Sunday. Breakfast will be served after the morning masses at nominal rates by the CFM.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes