- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zone 5. Cledwyn Gomes to co-ordinate.
- Holy Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Monday (22/07/2019) in Zone’s 8 & 9.
- There will be special sessions for Confirmation candidates today, 21st July in the church hall from 4.00 to 6.00 pm.
- 26th July is the feast of Sts Joaquim & Anne, grandparents of Jesus. The Catechism children and their Catechists shall be praying for all grandparents during the 9.15 a.m. Mass next Sunday 28th July, to be followed by a short program after the mass. All grandparents are cordially invited.
- The Parish Youth are organizing a ‘Youth Day Fellowship’ on Sunday 4th August 2019, which will be celebrated at the 8.00 a.m. Mass, followed by fellowship at Angels Resort from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. All youth of our Parish are cordially invited.
- The accounts for the year 2018-2019 are ready and being kept in the parish office for 3 consecutive days, from Monday 22nd of July 2019, for the perusal of the parishioners.
- Final notice is being given to all parishioners of all those who have loved ones in the old part of the cemetery to exhume the remains immediately as construction on the old side will commence shortly. Whoever placed a tin of remains in Niche No: C 25 contact Dcn. Leonard during office hours urgently.
- Next Sunday, is ‘Breakfast Sunday’. Breakfast will be served at nominal rates after the morning masses by the Legion of Mary.
- There is a notice from the Village Panchayat of Socorro. For details refer to the notice board.
Fr. Victor Selmon Sequeira