- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zones 3; 5 and 7. Saturday Vespers; evening mass is in English and co-ordinated by Zone 9.
- Our parish feast of the Holy Family will be celebrated next Sunday, 27th January 2019. There will be 3 masses on this day: 6.45 a.m. in Konkani, 8.00 a.m. in English and the solemn concelebrated mass at 9.30 a.m. In the evening there will be a Konkani drama titled, “DHONGIPONN” by John D’Silva. Tickets for the same are being sold by the PPC ward representatives and in the church office. Tickets are also available after the novena mass every day.
- Novenas in preparation for the feast of the Holy Family have begun from January 18th, 2019. The Novenas begins at 6.00 p.m. daily including Sunday 20th January, with the recitation of the Rosary followed by mass and salve. In view of the novenas & feast, there will be no 4.30 p.m. masses on Sunday 20th & 27th January. Sunday 20th January there will be the usual 9.15 am children’s mass followed by Catechism. Morning mass on weekdays will continue as usual. Prior to the feast there will be a 3-day fete from 24th to 26th January.
- As announced earlier, we shall have a special collection this weekend to defray the cost incurred for the novenas & feast.
- Holy Family Church is organizing a “HOLYLAND PILGRIMAGE TOUR” through Zion Tours & Travels from 19th May to 29th May 2019. Parishioners are requested to book their names for the same in the church office at the earliest. For details refer to the notice board.
- Thomas Stephens Konkani Kendra premises and hall is available for all social & religious events; such as – Birthdays, Communion, Confirmation, Retreats, Recollections, Conferences, Meetings and other Celebrations.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes Parish Priest