- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zone 3. Ivan Rodrigues to co-ordinate.
- Holy Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Monday (08/07/2019) in Zone 3.
- The monthly PPC meeting for the month of July will be held on Monday (08/07/2019) at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.
- There will be special sessions for Confirmation candidates today, 7th July in the church hall from 4.00 to 6.00 pm.
- The catechetical cell library is open for children to borrow books from; after catechism class. Dear children please note these books should be returned within a week, so that other children too, may avail of these books.
- Altar Servers please note there will be a meeting today, the 7th of July, 2019 after the catechism class. Further dear Altar Servers, do remember that next Sunday 14th July will be the fishing contest followed by palm leaf craft, pot breaking, housie and godshe making competition which will take place at Torda creek from 3.30 p.m. all are welcome for these events.
- CFCI singles will be organizing a food sale after masses on Saturday evening 13th and Sunday morning 14th July 2019 to raise funds to cover travel expenses of missionaries from North East India to enable them to attend the annual conference which will be held at Cruz dos Milagres, Old Goa in August. Parishioners kindly patronize and help this worthy cause.
- Final notice is being given to all parishioners of all those who have loved ones in the old part of the cemetery to exhume the remains immediately as construction on the old side will commence shortly.
- Crusaders for Jesus with Mary will be conducting an “Open Public Seminar” on the theme “Push your boat out further into the deep water” says Jesus. It will be held on the 14th July 2019 at Caritas AC hall at St. Inez. From 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Fr. Victor Selmon Sequeira