- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by S S V P. Mrs Violet D’Souza to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in Konkani.
- Today Sunday (3rd February, 2019) is the Day of Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in our Parish. The schedule of the visits to the Blessed Sacrament is as follows:
10.15 to 11.00 am – Catechists & Catechism children–Deodita to co-ordinate
11.00 am to 12.00 noon – Zones 8 & 9 – Joy Lobo Rangel to co-ordinate
12.00 noon to 1.00 pm – Zones 6 & 7 – Delcy D’Costa to co-ordinate
1.00 pm to 2.00 pm – Zones 3 & 4 – Sandra Mascarenhas to co-ordinate
2.00 pm to 3.00 pm – Zone 1 & 2 – Effie Crasto to co-ordinate
3.00 pm to 4.00 pm – Zone 5 – Joseph D’Costa to co-ordinate
4.00 pm to 4.10 pm – Common for all in silence – Deacon to co-ordinate
4.10 pm – Eucharistic procession followed by Benediction and Mass.
Let us spend time with Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament, praying to bless us, our families, our SCCs and our parish, so as to be become channels of building God’s Kingdom in the society and the world.
- The monthly PPC meeting for the month of February will be held on Monday (04/02/2019) at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.
- Communion to the sick & homebound will be brought on Monday (04/02/19) in Zones I-VI, on Tuesday (05/02/19) in Zones VII-IX.
- The parents of children of class II are required to attend a meeting on Sunday 10th Feb after the 9.15 am mass in the church hall.
- Our next parish bulletin will be out in the first week of March. Parishioners are reminded to send their contributions by the 10th of February, 2019.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes