- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by S.S.V.P. Carol D’Souza to co-ordinate.
- We welcome to our parish Rev. Fr. Victor Selmon Sequeira who will be our Priest on the staff, as he works in the Patriarchal Tribunal as Judicial Administrator at the Bishop’s House and Deacon Peter Martin Fernandes who will be doing his diaconate ministry in our parish.
- The Inauguration of the New Pastoral Parish Council will be held today, Sunday 2nd June 2019 during the 6.30 pm Mass. New and old members are requested to be present for this mass to be followed by a meeting in the Hall thereafter.
- “Go and do likewise” [Lk 10: 37]- is the theme of the Pastoral Year 2019-2020 beginning on 1st of June, 2019. Our Archbishop urges us to become true “bearers of Good News” (cf. Is 40: 9), so that through our humility and love of God may commit ourselves actively to solidarity with those who are most poor.
- Children’s catechism classes for the new catechetical year 2019-2020 will begin in our Church from today, Sunday 2nd June 2019. The 9:15 am children’s mass followed by Catechism classes will resume from this day. All catechism children are required to be compulsorily present for the children’s mass and Catechism.
- All Cherubs and children, who would like to sing or play for the children’s choir, are requested to enroll their names at the church office at the earliest.
- Those new children, wishing to enrol their names for Catechism class, may fill the details on the forms kept in the sacristy.
- The altar servers meetings for the year 2019-2020 will begin from 2nd June, 2019. The altar servers meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month after Catechism class. Children who have received their 1st Holy Communion and have a desire to serve the Lord at the altar are welcome to join the Altar Servers Association.
- The Sisters, Handmaids of Christ, will begin a Free Tailoring Course and Foreign Orientation Programme under Department of NRI Affairs, Government of Goa, at Prem Dhan, near St. Rita Chapel, Donvaddo, Salvador-do-Mundo. For details refer to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes