1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by the Zone 1, Ward b. Mrs. Carol D’Souza to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in English.
2. Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Monday (07/05/18) in Zones I-III, on Tuesday (08/05/18) in Zones IV-VI and on Wednesday (09/05/18) in Zones VII-IX.
3. Coming Saturday, i.e. the 12th of May, 2018 is a special day for our parish, as 69 of our young parishioners will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation at the hands of our Archbishop-Patriarch Most Rev. Filipe Neri Ferrao. The concelebrated mass will be held in our church at 5.00 pm. Let us continue to pray in a special way for our confirmation candidates that they may be open to receive the Holy Spirit and the fullness of His Gifts and that they may be empowered by the same Spirit to bear witness to their faith with joy, zeal and courage. Rehearsals will be from 7th May 2018, from 5.00 to 7.00 pm at Holy Family Church. The names of the students receiving Confirmation are put on the notice board. Special prayers are being said in church during mass from 1st of May 2018.
4. In view of the Confirmation mass at 5.00 p.m. on coming Saturday, there will be no 6.30 p.m. anticipated Sunday mass.
5. May 13, 2018 marks the 101st anniversary of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the 3 shepherd children at Fatima. To celebrate the occasion we shall have the recitation of the Rosary at the grotto of Our Lady of Fatima on Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
6. Children’s catechism classes for the new catechetical year will begin in our Church from the first Sunday of June i.e. 3rd June 2018. Enrolment of new admissions for Catechism classes is from today Sunday, 6th May, 2018. Those who are not residents of our parish are required to obtain a No-Objection certificate from their respective Parish priest/Chaplain. Those who attended catechism classes during the last year need not register again.
7. The parish is in need of Catechists to teach Catechism to our Sunday school children during the Catechetical Year 2018-2019. Those who have a desire to be part of this mission of faith formation of the little ones and can commit themselves to this noble task are welcome to enroll themselves at the parish office at the earliest.
8. Our next parish bulletin will be out in the first week of June. Parishioners are requested to send their contributions by way of articles, reports, testimonies, poems, etc by 10th May, 2018.
9. Parishioners please note that dental treatment will be provided by Faith Works India on every Wednesday & Saturday between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm with concessional rate at JMJ Hospital premises.
Fr. Tomas Lobo.