1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by the Zone 2, Ward b. Mrs. Connie Ramos to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in Konkani.
2. The parish priest Fr. Tomas Lobo expresses his deep gratitude to all parishioners for all the support & collaboration given during his tenure to carry forth the mission of Jesus in this parish of Holy Family, with the assurance of prayers for the parish to grow as a vibrant community of faith, communion & service.
3. The new Parish Priest Fr. Caetano Fernandes will be celebrating the 6.15 pm mass on 1st of June 2018, (first Friday) and taking charge of the parish during the celebration. All parishioners are requested to welcome him.
4. “He has anointed me to bring the Good News to the poor” [Lk 4: 18]- is the theme of the Pastoral Year 2018-2019 beginning on 1st of June, 2018. Our Archbishop urges us to become true “bearers of Good News” (cf. Is 40: 9), so that everyone may experience, through our words and actions, the wholesome liberation that is contained in the Gospel of Jesus.
5. The monthly PPC meeting for the month of June will be held on Monday (04/06/2018) at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.
6. Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Monday (04/06/18) in Zones I-III, on Tuesday (05/06/18) in Zones IV-VI and on Wednesday (06/06/18) in Zones VII-IX.
7. Children’s catechism classes for the new catechetical year 2018-2019 will begin in our Church from next Sunday i.e. 3rd June 2018. The 9:15 am children’s mass followed by Catechism classes will resume from this day. All catechism children are required to be compulsorily present for the children’s mass and Catechism.
8. All Cherubs and children, who would like to sing or play for the children’s choir, are requested to enroll their names at the church office at the earliest.
9. The altar servers meetings for the year 2018-2019 will begin from 3rd June, 2018. The altar servers meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month after Catechism class. Children who have received their 1st Holy Communion and have a desire to serve the Lord at the altar are welcome to join the Altar Servers Association.
10. We resume from the month of June, the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the side wing of the church every Friday from 12.00 noon to 6.00 pm. Parishioners are advised to spend time in prayer before the Lord present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. A special request is being made to spend the afternoon time from 12.00 noon to 3.00 pm in rotation or otherwise. Parishioners are also reminded of the availability of priests for confession on 1st Friday of each month from 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Fr. Tomas Lobo