1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Youth Group. Mr Leander Pinto to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in Konkani.
2. Dear Parishioners, Today, 14th October, at 4.00 pm, we will be having the football tournament for un-married verses married at the electricity department grounds. We request you to come in large numbers to cheer and participate in the games. Those who wish to register their names, kindly contact the youth committee. Details are on the notice board.
3. Next Sunday i.e 21st of October, 2018 will be celebrated as World Missions Day. Mission calendars together with envelopes for contribution have been sent to families of our parish through the ward representatives. Let us support the missionary works with the same zeal and generosity that we have been doing in the past years. Cheques, if any, may be given in the name of Pontifical Mission Organizations and dropped in the church office or in Sunday collection.
4. Parishioners who have not yet registered their names in the parish office by filling the census form are requested to kindly do the same at the earliest. Your ward representative will help you to do so.
5. The Parish Priest Fr. Caetano Fernandes will resume visiting homes daily from the 15th of October 2018, from 4.45 pm onwards continuing from zone 9 b.
6. There is a notice from the office of the Village Panchayat of Pilerne Marra. For details refer to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes