1. Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by C F C I. Mr. Orlando Mascarenhas to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in English.
2. The solemn feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross will be celebrated on (Friday) 14th of September at the Holy Cross Chapel at 6.30 p.m. Parishioners are specially invited to participate in the feast mass at the Chapel.
3. Next Sunday (16/09/18) will be celebrated in our Archdiocese as Vocation Sunday. Let us pray fervently that many youngsters from our parish may heed the call of Jesus to be part of His mission to work in His vineyard.
4. The visit of the statue of Our Lady to the homes begins on September 15,, 2018. The statue of our Lady is to be taken after the blessing at the end of the morning Mass. May this visit be an occasion for fostering strong ties of friendship, fellowship and fraternity among families in the neighbourhood, flowing from the love of Christ that our Blessed Mother experienced in a close way and shared with others in joyful, humble and selfless service.
5. Members of ‘Society of St. Vincent de Paul’ shall be standing outside the church after all masses this weekend for their monthly collection.
6. Golden years Association Fellowship Meeting on Wednesday 12th September in the church hall at 5.00 pm.
7. Xavier Centre of Historical Research, Alto-Porvorim is organizing its 8th ‘Goa History Inter-School Quiz Competition’ on 22nd September and 8th October 2018 at the Centre. For details kindly refer to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes