- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Zone 7. Anthony Savio Botelho to co-ordinate. Saturday evening Mass in English.
- The monthly PPC meeting for the month of April will be held on Monday (08/04/2019) at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.
- Communion to the sick and homebound will be brought on Monday (08/04/19) in Zones I & II, on Tuesday (09/04/19) in Zones III & V on Wednesday (10/04/19) in Zones IV & VI and on Friday (12/04/19) in Zones VII, VIII & IX.
- The coming Friday’s morning Mass will be in Konkani as usual, NO evening mass. Way of the Cross will be conducted in all wards; Ward members are requested to co-ordinate with their representatives to organize the ward-wise ‘Way of the Cross’ in a meaningful way. In view of the ward-wise Way of the Cross coming Friday, and thereafter Holy week and Paschal Family Blessings there will be no Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament on Fridays during the coming weeks.
- Parishioners will have the opportunity of celebrating the Sacrament of Reconciliation during the following week as under:
Monday (08/04/19) 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m……Holy Cross Chapel
Tuesday (09/04/19) 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m…….Holy Cross Chapel
Wednesday (10/04/19) 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m……Holy Family Church
Thursday (11/04/19) 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m…….Holy Family Church
Saturday (13/04/19) 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m……..Holy Family Church
- Next Sunday (14/04/2019) is Palm Sunday which marks the beginning of the Holy Week. Palms will be blessed at the 8.00 am mass. Parishioners are requested to bring their own palms for the celebration.
- As in the past years, a pandal will be put up in the Church compound to hold the Holy Week services. Those who wish to help in defraying the cost of the pandal and other expenses incurred during the Lenten services are welcome to do so during the coming weeks.
- Parish Youth is organizing a musical evening on 28th April 2019. Parishioners wishing to book a stall can contact us. Details are on the notice board.
- C.F.C.I Youth, Porvorim is organizing a 3–day live-in INTAKE CAMP for boys & girls between 13 to 21 years of age titled SAVED –Sanctified and Victorious Each Day. For details refer to the notice board.
- Xavier Centre of Historical Research, Alto Porvorim will release a book “Public History of Goa” on the 10th of April, 2019 at 5.30 pm. For details refer to the notice board.