- Next Sunday’s mass co-ordination by Legion of Mary. Mrs Miriam De Sa to co-ordinate. Saturday evening mass is in Konkani.
- Today, Sunday January 6th, 2019, the Church celebrates the feast of the Epiphany of the Lord. May this feast infuse in us a greater urge to proclaim Christ-the Light of our lives, with joy in our hearts.
- Next Sunday, January 13th, 2019, 36 of our parish children will be receiving their First Holy Communion at the 9.15 a.m. mass. Let us in a special way pray for these children that they may grow and glow in the love of Jesus whom they will be receiving in their hearts for the very first time.
- Children receiving 1st Holy Communion are required to attend rehearsals from Monday 7th January till Friday 11th January from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Communion to the sick & homebound will be brought on Monday (07/01/19) in Zones I-III, on Tuesday (08/01/19) in Zones IV-VI & on Wednesday (09/01/19) in Zones VII-IX.
- The monthly PPC meeting for the month of January will be held on Monday (07/01/2019) at 7.00 p.m. in the Church hall.
- Our parish feast of the Holy Family will be celebrated on 27th January 2019. As was done in the previous years, we shall be having special collections on 2 consecutive weekends beginning next weekend 12th/ 13th & on 19th /20th in order to defray the cost incurred for the novenas and feast. Parishioners desiring to offer novena intentions are welcome to do so at the earliest.
- Those children wishing to sing as Angels during the novenas should give their names latest by Sunday 13th January 2019 in the church office. The rehearsals will begin from 14th January, Monday from 6.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- The feast of St. Joseph Vaz, patron of our Archdiocese will be celebrated on 16th January, 2019. Our Deanery of Mapusa has been allotted the novena mass at the new venue – old Church of Our Lady of Health, Sancoale, Sancole on 10th January (Thursday) at 4.00 p.m. Parishioners are encouraged to participate in this Deanery pilgrimage and mass in large numbers. For details of the novena & feast program kindly refer to the notice board.
Fr. Caetano Fernandes Parish Priest